Fluidigm has launched the Maxpar Human Immune Monitoring Panel Kit for comprehensive immune cell profiling in cancer and immune-mediated diseases. Designed for use with the company’s Helios CyTOF mass cytometry system, the new kit contains 29 metal-labeled antibodies and reagents designed and optimized for deep immune profiling of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells in a single tube.
The panel biomarkers were selected in collaboration with pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, and are optimized for routine high-parameter immune profiling. Multiple third-party data-analysis options are available to analyze results from the panel, including Cytobank and GemStone software. Verity Software House is providing free access to an enhanced version of GemStone software to customers who purchase the kit.
Maxpar Human Immune Monitoring Panel
- Maxpar Metal-Conjugated Antibodies (29 markers, individually packaged)
- Maxpar Cell Acquisition Solution
- Maxpar Cell Staining Buffer
- Maxpar Fix and Perm Buffer
- Maxpar PBS
- Cell-ID™ Intercalator–Ir
- Cell-ID Cisplatin
Fluidigm products required but not included:
- EQ™ Four Element Calibration Beads (Cat. No. 201078, 100 mL)
- Tuning Solution (Cat. No. 201072, 250 mL)
- WB Injector (Cat. No. 107950)*
*One free WB Injector is shipped per Helios instrument installed. Additional WB Injectors are available for purchase.
Reagents required from other vendors:
- Human TruStain FcX™ (Fc-Receptor Blocking Solution) (BioLegend® Cat. No. 422301, 50 tests; Cat. No. 422302, 200 tests)
- Pierce™ 16% Formaldehyde (w/v), Methanol-free (Thermo Fisher Scientific™ Cat. No. 28906 (10 x 1 mL); Cat. No. 28908 (10 x 10 mL)