The QuantideX NGS DNA Hotspot 21 Kit is an in vitro diagnostic, next-generation sequencing (NGS) panel for the detection of clinically relevant variants across a multitude of tumour types, including non-small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, and melanoma. The kit screens for over 1,500 known genomic variants, including single nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertions/deletions (indels), and structural rearrangements, many of which are treatable with novel therapies, inform on patient management, or are the subject of further clinical evaluation. The panel provides a robust and reliable NGS solution for the identification of clinically relevant targets.
The QuantideX NGS DNA Hotspot 21 Kit combines Asuragen’s unique NGS-in-a-Box solution with a streamlined testing workflow to enable unprecedented NGS workflow efficiency and high sensitivity at low input amounts from precious FFPE samples.
Assay incorporates sample-to-data solutions in a unique NGS-in-a-Box™ configuration
- Detects >1,500 variants from commonly mutated genomic regions across multiple tumour types
- End-to-end kitted solution
- Fully integrated data analysis pipeline
Provides operational efficiencies to reduce testing costs, hands-on and total turnaround time
- Reduced labour required for library preparation
- Improved turnaround time enables higher throughput
- Common workflow across portfolio streamlines training & implementation
Highly sensitive assay with integrated, Sample-Aware bioinformatics software and built-in quality checks to minimize erroneous results and sample failures
- Highly sensitive detection of DNA-based variants
- Low input (~20ng) of DNA from FFPE
- Sample-Aware bioinformatics analysis and sample quality control