The 950A calcium fluorescence system from Aurora Scientific enables physiology researchers to easily measure intracellular calcium along with tissue length, force, and sarcomere length.
Powerful twitch-based software controls all instruments and collects and analyzes the data. The entire system can be automated to perform entire experiments in a repeatable fashion.
- Integrates with various Aurora Scientific systems to provide simultaneous acquisition of fluorescence photometry with length, force, and sarcomere length
- Controls all Aurora Scientific instruments plus light sources from major manufacturers (IonOptix HyperSwitch and Sutter Lambda DG-4).
- Complete fluorescence photometry system includes hardware and software
- Twitch based data acquisition and analysis ideal for cardiac studies, includes stimulator control
- System can be configured to work with any indicator fluorophore (BCECF, Fluo-3/4, Fura-2, Indo-1)
- Two operating modes for Fura-2 – interleaved and interpolated numerator
- Can calculate ratio or calcium (Ca2+) concentration at up to 1000 samples per second
The 955A FluoroTrack software controls the IonOptix fluorescence photometry equipment and collects the fluorescence signals from the photomultiplier.
- 955A: FluoroTrack – Calcium Fluorescence Software
- 960A: FluoroDAQ Data Acquisition Controller
- 961A: HyperSwitch Dual Excitation Light Source
- 962A: Cell Framing Adapter
- 962B CFA Option D: Dual Emission
- 963A: Photomultiplier Subsystem
- 964-L Microscope Components – Leica
- 964-N Microscope Components – Nikon
- 964-O Microscope Components – Olympus
- 964-Z Microscope Components – Zeiss
- 965A Option S: 75W Xenon Light Source
Test protocols written using the 600A Protocol Editor control the entire experiment including the stimulator, high-speed length controller, force transducer, apparatus, fluorescence equipment and sarcomere length measurement.
Data collection from all of these instruments is stored in a single time-stamped file. This integrated system allows a single computer to control and store data from many different instruments including those from Aurora Scientific, IonOptix and Sutter (DG-4 light source).